Veloxis provides a dynamic and innovative place to work that encourages professional development and embraces diversity. We seek creative, intelligent, action-oriented, passionate people who thrive in a collaborative team environment.
If you’re looking to make a significant difference with a patient-centric company, then we invite you to learn more about the opportunities available at Veloxis.
Compensation and Benefits
Our success is tied to the contribution of every team member, which is why we provide a valuable, competitive compensation package that includes health and insurance benefits, training and development opportunities, as well as performance-based bonus eligibility.
We currently have one position available in Cary, NC.
Director, Supply Chain and Supplier Relations
This position contributes to the Company’s success in primarily overseeing the supply chain of the Company’s product portfolio through supplier management, sales and operations planning, sourcing and procurement, budgeting, capacity planning and project management. Since the Company does not conduct its own manufacturing, selection and management of CDMO partners is essential.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with CDMO partners through site visits, weekly teleconferences, contract review and negotiations and acting as project lead;
- Sales and Operations Planning: Update and monitor sales forecast with input from Sales and Marketing departments; develop and communicate a production plan and ensure its execution from CDMO partners;
- Engage with the Associate Director, Supply Chain, Inventory & Logistics to ensure execution of production plan, timely delivery, inventory control and no out-of-stocks;
- Accountable for creating, defending, executing and overseeing annual departmental and COGS budgets;
- Liaise with CDMOs to ensure sufficient production capacity planning to meet long-term forecast;
- Act as project lead/relationship manager on any special projects involving CDMO partners;
- Lead cross-functional meetings to drive execution on Company and departmental strategic objectives relevant to supply chain;
- Present monthly KPIs to Management Team involving problem-solving and decision-making on all departmental activities relating to supply chain.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA / BS in life sciences discipline, operations or business management
- 7- 10 years’ experience in supply chain within the pharmaceutical industry
- Supplier and contract management experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effective at all levels
- Hands-on leader, with the willingness to “roll up his / her sleeves” to get the job done
- Ability to work effectively across different functions and locations
- Strategic and operational thinker, with the ability to drive scalable business growth
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage activities to meet the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on quality
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Pro
- Travel Requirements: Approximately 15% (both domestic and international)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veloxis is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and will consider all qualified applicants for employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.